Troll Hours Reduced
Please double-check your arrival times because troll opens at 8am and troll closes at 10pm
on most days. Troll is no longer open Thursday at midnight for the price drop to one week.
Troll closes on the last Wednesday 8/9 at 10pm.
Troll Open Hours
|Fri 7/28||9am - 12am (midnight) (9am - 12pm LAND AGENTS ONLY)|
|Sat 7/29||12am - 10pm|
|Sun 7/30||8am - 10pm|
|Mon 7/31||8am - 10pm|
|Tue 8/1||8am - 10pm|
|Wed 8/2||8am - 10pm|
|Thu 8/3||8am - 10pm|
|Fri 8/4||8am - 10pm|
|Sat 8/5||8am - 10pm|
|Sun 8/6||8am - 10pm|
|Mon 8/7||8am - 10pm|
|Tue 8/8||8am - 10pm|
|Wed 8/9||8am - 10pm|
|Troll Open||Troll Closed (X)||Fri|
|12am (Midnight) to 8am||9am||X
|8am to 10pm||
|10pm to 12am (midnight)||X||X
Important Troll Information
- Troll/checkin for Pennsic 50 opens at
until at .
- Adults MUST HAVE a government issued ID to troll in.
- Anyone under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent, a legal guardian, or a notarized guardian.
Please refer to the Pennsic War Site Rules and Policies
for additional information/requirements.
- Gate fee age classification determined by when the person trolls in NOT by when they preregister.
- No coins or checks accepted at Troll. Cash and credit cards only.
- You may not drive into the campground without a car pass until after land grab which is held on the first Saturday.
For more information on land allocation and land grab visit the Land Office website.
- All attendees and their personal property must be off site by at
(noon). NO EXCEPTIONS.
Tips for Troll
- Bring your registration's barcode. Print it or have it open on your phone.
- Bring your license plate number if you're responsible for a vehicle.
- Bring the license plate number of any trailer pulled by your vehicle.
- Bring your government issued ID if you're an adult.