|Troll Open||Troll Closed (X)||Fri|
|12am (Midnight) to 6am||X||
|6am to 12pm (Noon)||X||
|12pm (Noon) to 6pm||
|6pm to 12am (Midnight)||
Important Troll Information
- Troll/checkin for Pennsic 48 opens at
until at .
- Adults MUST HAVE a government issued ID to troll in.
- Anyone under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent, a legal guardian, or a notarized guardian.
Please refer to the Pennsic War Site Rules and Policies
for additional information/requirements.
- Gate fee age classification determined by when the person trolls in NOT by when they preregister.
- No coins or checks accepted at Troll. Cash and credit cards only.
- If you arrive when Troll is closed then you can park and wait in the Battlefield. Porta-Johns will be nearby.
- You may not drive into the campground without a car pass until after land grab which is held on the first Saturday.
For more information on land allocation and land grab visit the Land Office website.
- All attendees and their personal property must be off site by at
(noon). NO EXCEPTIONS.
Tips for Troll
- Bring your registration's barcode. Print it or have it open on your phone.
- Bring your license plate number if you're responsible for a vehicle.
- Bring the license plate number of any trailer pulled by your vehicle.
- Bring your government issued ID if you're an adult.