Marketplace Selling Dates

The Marketplace opens for business on Monday, July 29th 2019, 7am. Merchants may begin selling at that time. You must be setup and operational by Saturday, August 3rd 2019, 7am. The marketplace closes and all sales must cease by Friday, August 9th 2019, 5pm.

Merchant Selling Hours

Sunrise to 11pm (minimum of 8 hours daily)

All merchants are expected to participate in Midnight Madness during the hours of 8pm to 11pm on Wednesday, August 7th 2019.

During Midnight Madness, shops may be open until 1am on Thursday.

Tax License Information

All Pennsic merchants must have a Pennsylvania tax license. You must apply for the license directly with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Revenue at

Advertising in the Merchant Booklet

Over 10,000 people from around the world attend Pennsic. Every person who attends is given an on-site merchant booklet. It is used as a shopping guide and quick merchant reference during Pennsic. It is also used as a contact for merchants outside Pennsic.

Advertising Prices
Full page7.5" wide X 9.75" high$250
Half page3.625" wide X 9.75" high or 7.5" wide X 4.75" high$150
Quarter page3.625" wide X 4.75" high$100
Eighth page3.625" wide X 2.25" high$50
Class/Demo at Booth AdsSubmission must be a 275 character description or less$10

All ads are subject to approval by the merchant office. Ads must be camera-ready. A $10.00 setup fee will be charged for ads that have to be corrected or enhanced. May 1 is the deadline to submit ads.

If you are not a merchant at Pennsic and are interested in advertising in the on-site merchant booklet. Send a camera-ready ad (or email a digital ad) and send payment along with your business name, contact person, address, email address and phone number to:

Cindy Cooper
Merchant Office
111 Currie Road
Slippery Rock, PA 16057

Make checks payable to: Cooper's Lake

If your ad is approved you will be contacted by the Merchant Office.

For more information please call (724)368-9605 or e-mail

Attention caterers and camps hiring caterers

Any camp or camper planning to have outside catered meal service must inform their caterer of the following:

To register and obtain more information, contact the Merchant Office.

General Liability Insurance Requirements

All merchants are required to provide a certificate of insurance for their business. Insurance requirements must include: