How do I get a refund?
Prepaid registrations are non-transferable from one person to another or from one year to the next.
If you prepaid your registration online:
- Log into your Pennsic account.
- Select 'Request refund' next to your paid registration.
- Read the Refund Policy, select 'I have read and understand this Refund Policy' and click 'Submit refund request' to complete your refund request.
The registration status will change to 'Pending Refund' and no further actions will be available for that person. After the refund has been issued then the status will change to 'Refund'.
If you used the mail-in form to prepay:
- Email the Pennsic Registration Office at email@example.com requesting a refund OR
- Write to the Pennsic Registration Office at 205 Currie Road, Slippery Rock, PA 16057 requesting a refund. On the outside of the envelope have 'Attention Refund' clearly visible.
Please allow three weeks for processing of refunds. If you do not receive your refund after three weeks then please contact Maylene Brezel at the Pennsic Registration Office at Cooper's Lake.
The additional $40 paid to register for 2 weeks is NON-REFUNDABLE.
To receive a full refund (this amount excludes the additional $40 paid to pre-register for 2 weeks) the request must be received by the Pennsic Registration Office at Cooper's Lake prior to Tue, May 26, 2015 11:59pm EDT. If it is received after Tue, May 26, 2015 11:59pm EDT and prior to Mon, Jun 22, 2015 11:59pm EDT a partial refund will be issued. A handling fee will be deducted from the refund at $10.00 per adult, $10.00 per minor and $5.00 per infant. After Mon, Jun 22, 2015 11:59pm EDT there will be no refunds.
Pre-registrations that were paid by check or money order will be refunded by check and mailed to the person whose name is on the pre-registration form.
Pre-registrations paid with First Data will be refunded through First Data. If the credit card has expired then the refund will be by check and mailed to the person whose name is on the pre-registration form.
NOTE: Due to credit card policy, refunds to credit cards can appear up to 30 days after the refund was completed.