How do I get a refund?
Prepaid registrations are not transferable from one person to another or from one year to the next.
If you prepaid your registration online:
- Log into your account.
- Select 'Request Refund' next to your registration.
- Read the Refund Policy and select 'I Agree - Continue Refund' to complete your refund request.
The status will change to 'Pending Refund' and no further actions will be available for that person. After the refund has been issued then the status will change to 'Refund'.
If you used the mail-in form to prepay:
- Email the registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund OR
- Write to the registration office at 205 Currie Road, Slippery Rock, PA 16057 requesting a refund. On the outside of the envelope have 'Attention Refund' clearly visible.
Please allow three weeks for processing of refunds. If you do not receive your refund after three weeks then please contact Fred Brezel at the registration office.
The additional $40.00 paid to register for 2 weeks is NON-REFUNDABLE.
To receive a full refund (this amount excludes the additional $40.00 paid to pre-register for 2 weeks) the request must be received by the registration office prior to May 26th of the applied Pennsic year. If it is received after May 26th and prior to Monday, June 23rd 2014 11:59pm EDT a partial refund will be issued (A handling fee will be deducted from the refund at $10.00 per adult, $10.00 per minor and $5.00 per infant). After Monday, June 23rd 2014 11:59pm EDT of the applied Pennsic year there will be no refunds.
Pre-registrations that were paid by check or money order will be refunded by check and mailed to the person whose name is on the pre-registration form.
Pre-registrations paid with First Data will be refunded through First Data.*
* Prior to 60 days from the date of purchase:
- If the payment was sent using a credit card then refunds are credited to the same credit card account.
NOTE: Due to credit card policy, refunds to credit cards can appear up to 30 days after the refund was completed.
* After 60 days from the date of purchase or if the credit card has expired:
- The refund will be by check and mailed to the person whose name is on the pre-registration form.